The first church was built in 1595 by Franciscan missionaries who established a parish at the town's old site in what is now Boso-Boso in Antipolo, with St. James as its patron.
The town and its church were transferred in 1636 to a site called Ibayo to escape the hostilities of the Aeta inhabitants in the area who burned the town and the church in 1635. The second site was located one and one-half leagues (about 7.24 kilometers) southeast of the first site.
The church was dedicated to Christ the Savior but it also was affected by hostilities, this time when Chinese rebels in 1639 burned the church as well as other churches in neighboring towns.
St. Joseph Parish
By the year 1571-1602, the municipality of Binangonan was founded by Spanish missionaries. It was only a part of Morong at that time, but in 1621, it was separated. The Spanish missionaries then decided to create an independent parish and they chose St. Ursula as their patron.
Binangonan returned to the administration of the Franciscans who had founded it in the first place. The church was built from 1792–1800, renovated in 1853. At the same time, the adjacent Convento was rebuilt, under Fr. Francisco de Paula Gomez.
Santa Ursula Parish
The town of Morong traces its origins to the pioneering work of the Franciscans Juan de Plasencia and Diego de Oropesa. Both were responsible for starting most of the lake town mission in 1578.
They constructed chapels (visitas) attached to a bigger settlement to allow religious and civil administration. Later, this settlement was converted into Pueblo de Morong and was made the provincial capital of the Franciscan Order at that time. Baras, Tanay, Pililla, Cardona, Binangonan and Teresa were the visitas under Pueblo de Morong.
St. Jerome Parish
The Franciscan priests led by Fr. Diego de Oropesa and Fr. Juan de Plasencia arrived at Pilang Morong in 1572. As part of the established reducciones system, the Franciscans built the first church made from cogon and nipa in 1583. When Pilang Morong was given autonomy in 1599, the central government granted an authorization to construct a church of stone.
In 1632, a conflagration destroyed the church and the whole town. When a new church was built, another destruction by fire ruined the church in 1668. A new church was immediately completed between 1670 and 1673. Renovation of the church altar and the adjacent convent was completed in 1848. Several renovation projects were also completed between 1962 and 1976.
St. Mary Magdalene Parish
In 1583, Sinilóan came to be as a town. This was the year when Don Juan de Salcedo came to this place and the parish was established jointly by Friar Diégo de Oropesa and Friar Juan de Plasencia.
The first stone church was erected in 1733 by a Franciscan Friar. , Fr. Melchor de San Antonio.
Sts. Peter and Paul Parish
The ecclesiastical history of Rizal province dates back to 1573 when two Franciscan missionaries, Fr. Juan de Plasencia and Fr. Diego de Oropesa began establishing missions in towns and villages along the north coast of Laguna de Bay. One of the earliest established is a visita (sub-parish) is Pililla in Morong, Rizal, among them is Monte Tan-ay (now part of the present town of Tanay).
In 1583, Pillila separated from Morong and became an independent town and in turn, Monte Tan-ay evolved into a separate town and parish on its own right in 1606.
Saint Ildefonsus of Toledo Parish